Here is a pocket list of the top chosen coffee shop that opens all night long in Saigon for coffee lovers or all-nighters.
1. Den Da Cafe
- 96 Ham Nghi, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- 26 – 28 Street Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh
- 110 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan
When it comes to 24-hour coffee in Saigon, surely Den Da will be the first name to appear in the young people’s answers. The shop is located on a beautiful and open road so it is an ideal place to sit and watch the street and enjoy the wind at night. All locations are spacious space, decorated in 90s style and offer amazing beverages all night long.
2. Kai Coffee
Address: 139 Nguyen Thai Binh, District 1, TP. HCM
As an emerging 24-hour cafe, Kai Coffee is pleased with Saigon night owls thanks to beautiful decorations and delicious drinks. If passing by Nguyen Thai Binh Street, you will find Kai Coffee always stands out on a street corner thanks to the bright and spacious space.
The price of water dishes here ranges from 40,000 VND – 50,000 VND. In addition to the basic coffees, Kai Coffee’s exclusive cereal grind is also capable of causing extremely high memory. The night owls after coming here also have the general comment that Kai Coffee’s employees are very enthusiastic and friendly.
3. Mr. 8 Coffee
- 2 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 1, TP. HCM
- 119 – 121 Le Loi, District 1, TP. HCM
- 74E Lê Thánh Tôn, District 1, TP. HCM
Thanks to the prime location, the branches are located near the “play” center of Sai Thanh youth so Mr. 8 has become the ideal night coffee place. Each store arranges outside seating for those who want to enjoy the sidewalk coffee watching the street at night. If you like the indoor space, Mr. 8 Coffee is also ready to serve you. Thanks to the optimal area, there are quite a lot of seats inside.
4. Snob Coffee
- 147A Tran Hung Dao, District 1, TP. HCM
- 185 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 1, TP. HCM
- Ground floor, 190 Hong Bang, District 5, TP. HCM
- 527 Phan Văn Trị, Gò Vấp District, TP. HCM
Another one on the night coffee list in Saigon is none other than Snob Coffee. The shop has 4 branches in 3 districts so the night owls don’t have to complain why 24-hour cafes are concentrated in District 1. If you want to try authentic iced Vietnamese coffee, so stop by this place. Good value for money and the staff is very helpful, polite and good English skills.
5. Three o’clock
- 822 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10
- 481 Le Van Sy, Ward 12, District 3
- 22 Nguyen Gia Tri (D2 old), Ward 25, Binh Thanh District
- 459-461 Phan Van Tri, Ward 5, District of Go Vap (Opposite Emart)
- 341 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Ward 5, District 10
Last but not least, THREE O’CLOCK is a 24-hour open coffee-tea-cake chain, serving the modern lifestyle that suit the needs of young people and officers. This cafe brings a new look to coffee habits, especially in the decor, space but still keep the flavor of traditional Vietnamese coffee. For beverages at THREE, it is very natural, so customers do not need to worry about the origin or how to do, because THREE’s goal is not only to make customers comfortable but also to tell ensure the health of customers. Delicious, affordable beverages range around 25,000 – 55,000 with salty cakes and pastries. Many photogenic views for photos, good service, strong wifi and always open regardless of the day or night.