Dear expats, if you are a vegan or just simply look for an organic vegetarian meal in the time staying in Saigon, we have a list of 5 finest restaurants, from very local budgeting to luxurious dining restaurants that you should pay a visit.
1. The Hum
- Hum Vegetarian, Café & Restaurant – 32, Vo Van Tan St., W.6, D.3, HCMC | (+84-28) 3930 3819
- Hum Vegetarian, Lounge & Restaurant – 2, Thi Sach St., W.Ben Nghe, D.1, HCMC | (+84-28) 3823 8920
- Hum Vegetarian, Garden & Restaurant – 32, D10 St., W.Thao Dien, D.2, HCMC | (+84-28) 3519 0109
- Opening hours: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
- Price: from VND100,000 – 500,000
The Hum is a high-class experienced restaurant for vegans or whoever looking for fresh natural ingredients. At the Hum, the vegetable is organic and handpicked to provide its customers with the best care and the healthy meals they deserve. Located in three different districts in Saigon, it creates easy access to the best place for vegan. The restaurant stuns its customers with serene music, natural wooden interiors and an array of vegetable organic beautiful plants and trees will give you moments of peace, joy, and mindfulness. The menu features traditional Southeast Asian cuisines, with a refined balance of tastes and aromas, sure to please your taste buds in the best of ways.
2. Mandala Restaurant – District 1
- Address: 110 Suong Nguyet Anh Street, District 1
- Opening hours: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Price: 50,000 dong – 150,000 dong
If you are looking for a more budget vegan meal while still enjoy the fresh and organic vegetable, Mandala is the place for you. It’s located in the very center of Saigon, inspired by Tibet Buddhist. The decor brings significant pleasant with intricate paintings and multi-colored stones pave the walking path. The food is considered to be pretty tasty as it is a combination of Tibetan and vegan Vietnamese flavors. Though the staff sometimes receive negative feedbacks.
3. Tib Restaurant
- Address: 89-91 Phan Ke Binh street, District 1
- Opening hours: 11:30 am – 2:00 pm; 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Price: 60,000 dong – 250,000 dong
Tib is a worth-a-try restaurant in a traditional setting. The location is just 10 minutes walking from Jade Emperor Pagoda in District 1. Tib is famous for delicate dishes and minimalist decor. Highly recommend expats to try out some local tropical vegan dished like Pineapple Rice Ca Tim Nuong (Grilled Eggplant), stuffed tomatoes, Che Mon (taros gruel) for dessert. This is a lovely place, budgeted and welcoming staff.
4. ROU Vegetarian Restaurant
- Location: 37B Co Bac Street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1
- Opening hours: 8:30AM – 2:00PM and 4:00PM – 10:00PM
- Price: from VND40,000 – 140,000
Another must visit a vegan restaurant is ROU. Located right next to the vibrant Bui Vien Walking street. The structure of ROU is very welcoming and friendly, which is perfect for lunch with your colleagues or a dinner with your vegan buds. Furthermore, the dishes are carefully prepared from luscious and fresh vegetables which ensure you will have a sufficient intake of fiber and vitamins. A plus point is that the staff serves hospitably and caringly.
5. Prem Bistro and Cafe
Location: 204 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 3, HCM City
Opening hours: 9:00AM – 10:00PM
Price: from VND30,000
The word Prem means Love in Sanskrit, which is exactly what the owners want to deliver to their customers – love, life, and is being just like home. At Prem Bistro & Café, you will delve into the comfortable space to recover your energy after a day full of activity, not to mention the most awesome dishes from fresh vegetal ingredients. Especially, the menu not only features the traditional Asian cuisines but also European styles, such as carrot soup, quinoa salad, quinoa chickpeas veggie bowl, vegan palak paneer, spinach soup, and more.
Tagged With: Japanese restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City